GB-Preston: Health Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Preston: Health Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Places For People Group Ltd.
4 Pavillions, Portway, Presto, Preston, PR2 2YB, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1772897200, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: Health services. Residential health facilities services. Residential nursing care services. Home medical treatment services. Hygiene services. Administrative healthcare services. Brio Retirement Living have engaged with Places for People Group Procurement to procure an outsourced care services supplier, for a new service to be provided in their communities.
5. CPV Codes:
85100000 - Health services.
85144000 - Residential health facilities services.
85144100 - Residential nursing care services.
85141210 - Home medical treatment services.
85142300 - Hygiene services.
75122000 - Administrative healthcare services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UK - UNITED KINGDOM
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: UNITED KINGDOM,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 18/06/2021 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
The Estimated Value of Requirement will be subject to change, as this is a new service for Brio Retirement Living, who will be be acting as an introductory partner, by referring their clients to the services where requested. Brio will not be consuming these service directly.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Period of Work Start date:
Period of Work End date:
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no